A unified communication productivity software suite to provide office staff with business tools to improve user and team productivity.
Panasonic Communication Assistant Unified Communications productivity application suite is a highly intuitive software suite that converges business telephony together with computer based presence, availability and a variety of collaboration tools to simplify and enhance real-time communications for business telephony users anytime, anywhere.
The Panasonic Communication Assistant productivity software suite is a highly intuitive unified communications (UC) solution that blends easy point and click telephony together with presence, availability, Microsoft Outlook® integration, visual voice messaging and a variety of collaboration tools to simplify and enhance real-time communications for business telephony users.
The software can be deployed either in serverless mode or together with communication assistant server providing added functionality for single site small to medium businesses. Depending on the type of users and the set of features required, the communication assistant UC clients can be run in three (3) different modes.
Communication Assistant Basic
Point and click telephony, combined with Microsoft Outlook Support. Ideal for occasional user who requires application integration. Deployment type: [Server-less] or grow to [CA Server]
Communication Assistant Professional
Intuitive point and click telephony – fully featured with Outlook & real-time presence indication. Ideal for professionals who require real-time presence information on colleagues availability. Deployment type: [Server-less] or grow to [CA Server]
Communication Assistant Supervisor
For supervisors to easily monitor and manage telephony activities of group members. Ideal for team leaders, manager and those working in a help desk or small call centre. Deployment type: [Server-less] only
• Point and Click Call Control
• Rich Availability and Presence Functionality
• Team Collaboration Tools
• Contact Search by “Group”
• Automatic Presence Change
• Integrates with LDAP Server
• Instant Messaging (Chat)
• Chat Proceeding Indication
• Chat Call back
• Visual Voice Messaging with built-in VMA module
• Unified Messaging via optional KX-TVM50/TVM200
• Integration with Microsoft® Outlook® 2003/2007
• Door Phone and Sensor Control
• IP Camera Integration and Control
• Call History, Calls Made, Calls Missed
• Call Centre Features
• Agent Login/Logout and Wrap-up
• Supervisor Group Call Monitoring and Management