Ubiquiti Unifi UAP AC Pro 1300 Mbps AP/Hotspot
£133.00 (ex. VAT)
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP AC Pro Access Point is Ubiquiti's latest UAP which bring dual band connectivity at that low Ubiquiti price. Not only is dual band now a feature on this new model but the latest in 802.11ac technology is included by default along with a 3x3 3 dBI antenna configuration allowing up to 1300Mbps on the 5Ghz band.
The UniFi UAP AC Pro offers simultaneous support for the old gen' and new gen' wireless device by offering dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO technology for each band proving legacy 2.4Ghz 802.11G/N to the new 802.11ac providing greater speed for compatible devices. It has a range of up to 125 m (400 ft) and two Gigabit Ethernet ports matching. During the initial few months Ubiquiti are due to release firmware upgrades allowing zero hand-off and wireless uplinking across the AC devices, band B licensing is also expected allowing these devices to operate with more available frequencies and power output.
With no license costs and a free software controller Ubiquiti offers Unlimited Scalability to build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
After the UniFi Controller software is installed on a Linux, Mac or Windows computer the Ubiquiti UniFi Controller can be accessed through any device using a standard web browser. The Ubiquiti UniFi Controller allows the administrator to instantly provision thousands of UniFi Access Points, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and further provision individual Ubiquiti UniFi devices.
· 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Band
· 450 Mbps on 2.4 Ghz
· 1300 Mbps on 5 Ghz
· Range up to 400 ft
· WiFi-Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
· Dimensions 196.7 x 196.7 x 35 mm
· Weight 360 g (450 g with Mounting Kits)
· Networking Interface (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
· Buttons: Reset
· Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
· Power Method:Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af/803.2at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
· Power Supply 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter Included
· Max. Power Consumption 9 W (20w with optional accesory)
· BSSID Up to Four per Radio
· Power Save Supported
· Wireless Security WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
· Certifications CE, FCC, IC
· Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
· Operating Temperature -10 to 70C
· Operating Humidity 5 - 95% Condensing
· 2.4 GHz 3dBI IntegratedEmail product details